Hi all,

Thanks Jon for choosing a date :)

So... don't forget about the meetup next Saturday (Aug 7):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco_15

We still need to set a location and time. Please make suggestions, along
with adding agenda items, to the meetup page above.

So far on the agenda:
* reports from Wikimania & WikiSym
* planning for West Coast WikiCon: I have some updates on possible venues;
we have a lot of other areas to go over as well. If you're working on a
venue, can you please try to bring information about it on Saturday or
update the wiki?

thanks!
Phoebe