Hi Folks -

At the Wikimedia Conf. in SF last spring there were a number of others
interested in using 'wikis' for peace.

If there are any of you still interested or others out there interested, I
would like to meet up, next Wed. (we have an office in the Presidio) and talk
about ideas for a Peace Wiki  w/ a section on WPC/TOPP.  You can check out some
info on Time Out for Peace at the site below.

We just received our final non-profit approval and are moving further into
start up.

Please reply or call me on my cell, if you're interested.

Peace,

John O

John M. O’Connell

World Peace Campaign:Time Out for Peace Project
John M. O'Connell, Jr.
j...@timeoutforpeace.com
C/ 415/652-8446
H/ 415/386-3528