Hi all!

I am the moderator for this list (Wikimedia-SF) which doesn't require
very much work except for deleting spam. But as you can see I do
sometimes get behind (hence Sarah's message from the 29th just getting
released).

So...
1) if anyone wants to volunteer to help moderate the list just let me
know! It would also be great to get some help (whether you are an
official moderator or not) with promoting this list/group to other
SF-Bay area contributors who may not know about it.

2) and even more importantly, we are long overdue for a meetup in the
greater SF region. The last meetup was in Berkeley -- thanks Asaf! But
it would also be nice to start having meetups in SF, the South Bay, or
even Sacramento again...
Anyone can organize a meetup -- pick a date, place, and list it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco
You can also ask for ideas and help on this list.

best,
phoebe

--
support Wikimedia: http://donate.wikimedia.org