Good question, Kul --

http://meetingwords.com/RccPlanning is the best place for this.

RecentChangesCamp has a wiki, which has been where such planning usually takes
place: http://recentchangescamp.org

But, Mark Dilley has started a planning page on an Etherpad, which makes it a
lot easier to get started (don't need an account, for instance). Once there is
some solid content, it will probably more sense to move this to the wiki.

-Pete

Pete Forsyth
petefors...@gmail.com
503-383-9454 mobile