Thank you Merrilee for being so generous to offer OCLC resources and space for an edit-a-thon :) Very very cool!

We have started a page on English Wikipedia about the event, please update as needed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month

-Sarah

On 2/2/12 11:42 AM, Proffitt,Merrilee wrote:

Hi all,

I'm Merrilee, and I work at a non profit that supports libraries -- we are based in Central Ohio, but also have an office in San Mateo. I'd be happy to host an edit-a-thon and to reach out to our members that have archival and library collections featuring women (particularly those that have online content in the public domain) to provide fodder. I am a Wikipedia newbie, but we are hoping to develop a Wikipedian in Residence position this summer. I would love to work with a local partner to do something. So Asaf, I'd be interested in being a partner in crime!

Best,

Merrilee

Merrilee Proffitt, Senior Program Officer
OCLC Research

--
*Sarah Stierch*
*/Wikimedia Foundation Community Fellow/*