 From: Steven Walling <steven.wall...@gmail.com>
To: San Francisco Wikimedians <wikimedia-sf@lists.wikimedia.org>
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 10:30 AM
Subject: [Wikimedia-SF] SF meetup 17!

Hey Bay Area Wikimedians,

I just wanted to let you know that  the Community Dept will be hosting a
Saturday lunch at the Foundation offices. It's been too long since we had an SF
meetup, and we never had a proper Wikipedia Day celebration in the office.

So please come if you can, and spread the word because we're hoping to get
people from the Bay Area and California who don't normally attend. As a side
note, that Saturday the Board of Trustees will be in the office, so some of
them may join us on their lunch break.

Details and
signup: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco_17

Steven Walling