Hello,

I work for OCLC, a non profit that works with libraries to make library
collections and services more accessible. This summer, we will be
hosting a Wikipedian in Residence. Although the most important
qualification for a candidate is being an established Wikipedian and
someone who can communicate with others about their passion for
Wikipedia, a candidate who is also an early career archivist or
librarian would be ideal! Please check out the position description and
let me know if you have any questions! Please feel free to forward.

https://jobs-oclc.icims.com/jobs/2081/job?hub=6#.T195DPQsT1A

Best,

Merrilee

Merrilee Proffitt, Senior Program Officer
OCLC Research
777 Mariners Island Blvd Suite 550
San Mateo, CA 94404 USA
+1-650-287-2136