Hi all,

We do have a Wikimedia booth spot at Maker Faire, which is next
weekend in San Mateo! (Saturday & Sunday, May 18 & 19th)

We are urgently looking for volunteers who can staff the booth and
talk about Wikimedia projects with passers by. It's a fun way to
interact with the public and answer lots (and lots and lots) of
questions; we also have free tickets for volunteers, so you can see
the rest of the ultra-cool Maker Faire too.

We are especially short on coordinators this year as several of the
long-time volunteer coordinators (including myself) have other
commitments that weekend. Hence the short notice! So we are looking
for:

* setup help on Friday evening (after work)
* staff for Saturday
* staff and a coordinator for Sunday -- the coordinator will help make
sure that the booth gets broken down and is adequately supervised all
day
* people with cars who can help drive on Friday and Sunday

Let me and Stephen Laporte (stephen.lapo...@gmail.com) know if you can
do any of these things. Wiki page coming shortly.

-- phoebe

--
Phoebe Ayers - phoebe.ay...@gmail.com
support Wikimedia: http://donate.wikimedia.org