Hi all -

Just a heads up, but I will probably be hosting a philosophy-oriented
editathon on UC Berkeley's campus at some point during the coming few
months.  The focus will definitely be philosophy, and likely
under-represented areas of philosophy.  Although the audience will
primarily be internal (aka the philosophy department,) I'd definitely love
it if any other Wikipedians who felt like it turned up as well :)

Although normally wifi access on Berkeley's campus is restricted to campus
affiliates, I should be able to arrange guest IDs for non-affiliates to
have internet during the event.  I'll send out another email with more
details as soon as I figure out more details.

Thanks,
Kevin Gorman