Hi Aimi! (And everyone!) I'm also a semi-recent NYC transplant. I've never
really been in on the planning side of a Wikipedia event, just an editathon
participant and occasional picnic-er, but I'd love to get more involved in
the Wikimedia community here, and would be happy to help any way I can.

David
(User:Fordmadoxfraud)