I'd propose a time slot for collective storytelling about amusing
weirdnesses from the first couple years of Wikipedia. I could contribute
some stories, and I'm sure other people would have a lot of stories too -
to remember that the idea of amateurs writing an encyclopedia from scratch
was a wild idea and a strange chaotic experiment from the beginning.

Things like:

* UseModWiki and CamelCase, before MediaWiki.
* The uneven distribution of detailed articles in the early days: 9/11,
poker, philosophy, and the Simpsons.
* The unwieldy growth of Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense.
* The weird "carnal pleasure" logo (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Wikipedia#Evolution_of_logo).

Britta