All,

I have confirmation that we have a room at the Wikimedia Foundation this
Wednedsay evening at 6:00pm. The office is at 149 New Montgomery Street.
I'm not sure how late the front desk is open, so in case the security guard
leaves at 6:00, you might want to arrive a few minutes early; or if you
can't get in, feel free to text or call me at 503-383-9454.

George: Any way I can assist in getting to the office? I don't have a car,
but if a walking companion would make it easier I'd be happy to meet you
ahead of time.

J: No strong idea about scope or length of time; we just want to chat about
the idea of having a recurring monthly get-together, brainstorm ideas, and
hang out. Probably an hour or two.

Merrilee, Asaf, Neil: Glad to know you're interested! We'll definitely
report back to the list. I'm pretty sure we will be planning the first
meeting for a Wednesday in late April; if there are strong preferences,
please make them known!

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]
503-383-9454