Forwarding

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: Scheduling for July's Wikimedia US online meeting
To: "Wikimedians Active in Local Regions of the United States (WALRUS)" <
wikimediau...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi all,

The meeting is now set for Thursday, July 28 at 6 PM Pacific / 9 PM Eastern.

We have time available in the agenda for a couple of additional items, so
feel free to add subjects for discussion.

Just a note that there was a weak consensus at our last meetings to (1)
refrain from recording these meetings for the time being but (2) have
detailed minutes. We may revisit this question again in the future.

I hope to see you at the meeting. The Zoom meeting link will be forthcoming.

Pine