I'm doubly sorry to hear this.

I haven't been involved much with Wikipedia lately, and I had missed the news of Kevin's passing. I was always impressed with his dedication; what a loss for the Wikipedia community. For those who also hadn't heard, here's his memorial page:

https://www.facebook.com/bombus.memoriam/

And here's the memorial fund:

https://www.youcaring.com/kevin-sean-gorman-615115

And Karen, I'm very sorry to hear of your abuse. Part of the reason I gave up spending time on Wikipedia was that the community had a tolerance for abusive, dickish behavior well beyond what I thought was wise or even excusable. I had hoped it might be getting better, but that's clearly not the case.

William