 Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-SF] You are invited to the Bay Area WikiSalon series
Wednesday evening
 To: "San Francisco Bay Area Wikimedians" <wikimedia-sf@lists.wikimedia.org>
 Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 12:15 AM

 Thanks,
 Wayne!
 On Wed,
 Apr 26, 2017 at 12:24 AM, J. <j.blackm...@gmail.com>
 wrote:
 Please join us in
 downtown San Francisco!

 The
 last Wednesday evening of every month, wiki enthusiasts
 gather for the '''Bay Area
 WikiSalon''' series to collaborate, mingle, and
 learn about new projects and ideas.

 We allow time for informal conversation and
 working on articles. Newcomers and experienced wiki users
 are encouraged to attend. Free Wi-Fi is available so bring
 your editing devices. We will have beverages (including beer
 and wine) plus light snacks. We will have some announcements
 and lightning talks from the floor, and a breakout session.
 This is our one year anniversary, so there will be cake!

 Please RSVP here:
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
 Wikipedia:Bay_Area_WikiSalon_ April_2017

 ... and bring a photo ID that
 matches your registration name. This also helps us figure
 out how much food and drink to bring in.

 See you soon! {{u|Checkingfax}} (Wayne) and
 {{u|Ben Creasy}} (co-organizers)