Hi Scotty,

On 17 February 2012 10:43, Russavia <russavia.wikipe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If anyone is able to help me, or if anyone knows of photographers who
> can help, feel free to contact me on this email (and to pass my email
> on), or i can be contacted at
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia
>
> In the event someone is able to help, and the photo subjects are
> obscured, I may be able to organise with the local diplomatic mission
> for inside access to take photos and the like, so this is an option if
> anyone is willing.
There's a lot of Singaporeans on Flickr; I couldn't find any photos of
the embassy there after a quick search, but you could post an appeal
to a group like http://www.flickr.com/groups/singapore/ and see if
anybody responds.

Creative Commons Singapore might also be able to help:
http://creativecommonssingapore.wordpress.com/

cheers,
Gaurav
(no longer living in Singapore, unfortunately)