On 24/09/2012 01:02, Gaurav Vaidya wrote:
Okay, time to send out the invitations. Here comes everybody! cheers, Gaurav

Would it be reasonable to request a geonotice for the next month or so inviting people to join the mailing list as well as joining in the planning of whatever all we're going to be winding up planning? Like those meetups, and whatever we're doing for the WLL (even if it's just showing up), and maybe the odd editathon or whatever it is people do...

But I guess that's why we need to plan it. Yes. Planning planning. How very meta.

--
-— Isarra