Heya!

On 25 September 2012 16:50, Isarra Yos <zhoris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24/09/2012 01:02, Gaurav Vaidya wrote:
> Would it be reasonable to request a geonotice for the next month or so
> inviting people to join the mailing list as well as joining in the planning
> of whatever all we're going to be winding up planning? Like those meetups,
> and whatever we're doing for the WLL (even if it's just showing up), and
> maybe the odd editathon or whatever it is people do...
I'd prefer the strategy of using an event to draw people in; like
"let's do something (else) for WLL!" and then point them towards the
mailing list. Maybe a small editathon-like event? Or just a social
meetup where we meet up, eat some food and drink some drinks? But I
don't really know what would work!

Deborah, Neal: any suggestions?

> But I guess that's why we need to plan it. Yes. Planning planning. How very
> meta.
A well-planned plan is the best kind of plan, I think! Although
perhaps spontaneity is the way to go? Decisions, decisions.

cheers,
Gaurav