Hi, all!

So, I've been in contact with [[User:LauraHale]] , and she's coordinating
efforts for a few Wikimedia Australia people to come to Colorado to take
pictures and write articles about a Paralympic ski event that's happening in
Vail this December.  ( https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:IPC_Nor-Am_Cup )

I was thinking about it, and how cool would it be if we met them at the train
station and welcomed them to the US?  Their train arrives on December 1, at
18:38 (local time, I'm assuming).  A small group of Colorado Wikimedians would
go a long way in making them feel welcome.

I've already talked with LauraHale, and she likes the idea.  So, what say y'all?

Matthew Bowker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matthewrbowker

Matthew Bowker