Oh, man, that would be neat. Would you know how to set something for that up, or who would? (Nevermind that we already had a WLL - we can have another! Or something.)

And yeah, we definitely need to work on organising things better and getting word out ahead of time. For this thing we just had a small group mostly with librarians and folks and discussed sourcey things, which was cool, but by no means the extent of what we might hope for.

-Kim