Fascinating!  And note that on Sunday they are also putting on a meetup and
workshop at the Tattered Cover cafe where anyone can learn about Wikinews,
general sport reporting on Wikimedia projects.

Meetup and Workshop
Date: December 2, 2012
Location: Tattered Covers in the cafe, 2526 East Colfax Avenue at Elizabeth
Street, Denver
Time: 1pm

They have ambitious plans for producing openly-licenced news and content on
this trip!  They're also
looking for folks to review their articles.  See more at

 https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:IPC_Nor-Am_Cup

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/