Hi everyone,

Sorry; I'm flying today (to Paris!), so I won't be able to join you. We should organize something before Gaurav gets back ;)

Happy holidays,
Kimon

On 12/22/2012 1:01 AM, Gaurav Vaidya wrote:
Hi Isarra and everybody,

On 11 Dec, 2012, at 4:38 PM, Isarra Yos <zhoris...@gmail.com> wrote:
Whoo! This should be awesome.

On 11/12/2012 15:55, Gaurav Vaidya wrote:
Hi everybody!

I'm going to be out of Colorado all of next semester (Jan-May), so I'd like to
meet you all before I go! Any chance of a meetup next Saturday at 11am in
Boulder?

  - Wikipedia event page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Boulder/December_2012
  - Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/140708839413114/
So sorry for messing this up: the event time was at 11am, but the Southern Sun
doesn't open until 11:30am tomorrow. If you see this notice, please don't show
up until 11:30am! If you don't see this note, I'll be there at 11am and we can
enjoy some Boulder sunshine together.

cheers,
Gaurav