Hi Kimon,

On 22 Dec, 2012, at 8:41 AM, Kimon Berlin <ki...@deepskymarines.org> wrote:
> Sorry; I'm flying today (to Paris!), so I won't be able to join you.
Oh yay! Meeting family for the holidays?

> We should organize something before Gaurav gets back ;)
DO IT! :-D We were talking about organising Backstage Tours (like this one:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/British_Museum_Backstage_Pass) either on the CU
Boulder campus (possibly at the library or the museum) or at one of the Denver
museums. If we do that, we should try to make sure we have enough people and
plan to have enough positive outcomes (better articles, more photos, etc.) that
they'll want to make this better. So we can do this next semester, or wait
until I get back in June. But let's start talking about how we can organise a
super-awesome event!

We spoke about the GLAM-wiki project. If you're interested, check out the US
page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/US

cheers,
Gaurav