Hi everybody,

On 15 Feb, 2013, at 2:40 PM, Sarah Stierch <sarah.stie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> March is Women's History Month, and this will be the second year for
> WikiWomen's History Month, an international collaborative event that takes
> place offline at edit-a-thons and online through project focuses. Events and
> projects focus on improving women's history coverage on any language project.
> We have a page on English Wikipedia, like last year, to gather all of the
> events:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month
>
> So far we have events in South America, Europe and the United States.
>
> I hope you'll consider throwing an event in your town, village, or city - or
> do a women's history focus for your WikiProject - large or small!

This could be a really good chance to talk to CU's Women's Resource Center [1]
and organise something with them. I've asked the guy who runs the Norlin
Commons if we could have an editathon there, and he seemed to like the idea.
Does anybody have the time to take this on?

cheers,
Gaurav

[1] http://www.colorado.edu/WomensResourceCenter/contact/contact.htm
[2] http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/