Hullo hullo,

On 5 Oct, 2013, at 1:05 AM, Isarra Yos <zhoris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The lot.
AGREED. These are awesome photos, Kimon!

I've used http://tools.wmflabs.org/flickr2commons/ to get photos from Flickr to
the Commons before. I'm going to do the same camera-to-Flickr-to-Commons
workflow next week on a TON of photos, so if you'd like me to copy your images
over, let me know -- but it's really straightforward, and I bet you'll be able
to get it to work pretty quickly!

I created a category on the Commons to house our photos at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedians_Take_Denver_2013 -- I
hope the category name is a good result of our long, long discussions on what
to call these events without confusing people. I've added all three photos that
Todd and (with some gadgety help from Sir
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Gadget-Cat-a-lot) Spencer's photos that
they linked to. If any of you upload more images in the coming days, please add
them to this category also! Again, let me know if I can help with this.

I've also added a small gallery on our event page at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_America/2013/Denver#Gallery
 -- please feel free to add more images, adding captions, or making any other
changes you like!

Thanks for all your uploads -- I'm looking forward to seeing more!

cheers,
Gaurav