Hi everybody!

On 24 Oct, 2013, at 5:08 PM, Gaurav Vaidya <gau...@ggvaidya.com> wrote:
> How does Saturday, November 9, sound like for a date for Wiki Loves
> Libraries? That gives us two weeks to get the news out, which is more time
> than we had for the last meetup :P. An event page is up:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Boulder/November_2013
>
> We could book a meeting room at the Boulder Public Library (1001 Arapahoe
> Avenue, Boulder -- map available at http://goo.gl/maps/NZFbc),
>       1. We've never been, and we'd have a chance to talk to librarians there
> who might be interested in Wikipedia things, and
>       2. The Commons does not have a photograph of Boulder Public Library,
> how can this be?
I've booked us into the Boulder Creek Meeting Room at the Boulder Public
Library on Saturday. November 16th, from 2pm until 6pm. Details are up at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Boulder/November_2013 -- I hope
to see you then!

Unfortunately, we couldn't get a booking for November 9 as I'd hoped for, but
that gives us another week to promote this event as much as we can. I'll try to
get a Geonotice applied for tomorrow, but any help in getting the word out
would be hugely appreciated!

cheers,
Gaurav