Hi everybody!

Both Open Access Week (Oct 20-26, http://www.openaccessweek.org/) and Wiki
Loves Libraries (Oct/Nov,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Loves_Libraries) are rapidly
approaching, and I was wondering if anybody wanted to organise something for
either of them. Of course we’ve already got one editathon lined up in Fort
Collins (October 21,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Colorado/Fort_Collins/2014), but
it’d be fun to do something in the Boulder/Denver area as well. I’ll get in
touch with CU Boulder and see what I can find out about their Open Access Week,
but — if everybody’s willing to pitch in — we could organise a meetup at the
Denver Public Library as well
(http://denverlibrary.org/content/meeting-room-event-space-procedures-central).

We also had a great time at Wiki Takes Denver last year
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_America/2013/Denver),
and those things are really easy to organise. Unfortunately, my September is
completely crap, but if someone else can take the lead in planning a date and
travel, I might be able to make it — or we could hold it in early October
instead, when it’ll be easier for me to make it!

Anyways, I just wanted to get everybody thinking about Wiki events in the next
couple of months, so please shout out any ideas you have and lets see if we can
make ‘em happen!

cheers,
Gaurav