Yo, wikipedia friends!  I created another new article about the beginnings of a
possible revolution in access to health information and medical records.
It is pretty geeky: Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR, pronounced
"fire") is a draft standard describing data formats and elements (known as
"resources") and an Application Programming Interface (API) for exchanging
Electronic health records. It comes from the Health Level 7 (HL7) health-care
standards organization.

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Healthcare_Interoperability_Resources

Would someone be willing to review it and remove the "unreviewed" template?

Note: actually, while I created it from scratch, I then noticed that some other
folks created the same page (on a redirected name) a few years ago when the
subject was really in its infancy.  They had fewer good citations then, and it
was speedily deleted.   I think the situation is very different now.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/