Hullo!

I've just noticed that this weekend is Doors Open Denver
(http://www.doorsopendenver.com/, but their website isn't the best
designed, so this PDF might be more useful: http://bit.ly/1OcjNrH),
with a *huge* list of 10$ walking tours and 50 "open sites" that are
free to explore through Saturday and Sunday. I'm not sure if I'll have
time to go down yet, but it might be an opportunity to organize a mini
Wiki Takes Denver event! We could focus on LoDo as we did last time,
meet during or after one of the tours, or try another venue (City
Park?).

Mike's Camera is organizing its own 10$ walking tours through both
days, with free loaner cameras available; I know there are some camera
buffs in this group, so that might be of interest! Details at
http://mikescamera.com/doors-open-denver.html

Anyone interested?

cheers,
Gaurav