Hullo!

> On 19 Jan 2016, at 4:38 PM, Todd Allen <toddmal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Looks like not for me after all, still got a kid sick. :(

Oh no! I hope they’re feeling better! We ended up hijacking the CoderDojo
meeting and showing some kids how to edit Wikipedia. Some photos are up at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Boulder/January_2016

> We should try to set up another photo shoot or article piece though. I did
> see there wasn't anything on the Boulder City Council, maybe that would work?

Definitely! I remain ridiculously busy, but:

 1. It is very easy to book a Boulder Public Library (BPL) meeting room for
free — if any of you don’t have a membership and I can make it to the event,
I’d be happy to book the room on your behalf!
 2. If we plan an event three months in advance, we can ask the BPL to sponsor
us, which means they’d advertise the event for us.
 3. The BPL is setting up a makerspace, to be launched on February 18
(https://boulderlibrary.org/featured/all-ages-makerspace-coming-in-january/) —
we could offer to present on Wikipedia there.

Just some thoughts!

cheers,
Gaurav