Awesome, thanks for making this happen!

On 14/02/16 06:02, Neal McBurnett wrote:
Yay!  Thank you!

Neal

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 07:56:43PM -0700, Gaurav Vaidya wrote:
Hear ye hear ye,

On 25 January 2016 at 15:16, Gaurav Vaidya <gau...@ggvaidya.com> wrote:
On 25 Jan 2016, at 12:22 PM, Neal McBurnett <n...@bcn.boulder.co.us> wrote:

I think these all would work according to the guidelines.  The first one is
already the name of our group at
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo

and it seems to have the easiest name to deal with, including a fine acronym.

WIC: Wikimedians in Colorado
WCUGC: Wikimedia Community User Group Colorado
WCUG:  Wikimedians of Colorado User Group
CUW:   Colorado Users of Wikimedia
CEW:   Colorado Editors of Wikimedia
CUGW:  Colorado Users Group for Wikimedia
WOCCUG: Wikimedians of Colorado Community User Group
WITFR: Wikimedians in the Front Range
WOTFR: Wikimedians of the Front Range
FRUGW: Front Range User Group for Wikimedians

But let's keep brainstorming for a bit more….
Nice ideas! I like "Wikimedians of the Front Range”, "Wikimedians in Colorado”,
"Wikimedians of Colorado User Group” and "Colorado Users Group for Wikimedia”, in that in
order.

Thanks for volunteering, Isarra! I don’t know if we can just enter four names
into the form. I’ll see!

cheers,
Gaurav
I'm going to apply tomorrow (the form is at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contact/affcomusergroup) under
"Wikimedians in Colorado", since we currently have two votes for that
(Neal + me) and it's already our mailing list name. The three names on
the application form will be me, Neal and Todd, and I'll also add
Isarra if I can. If you object to any of this or think of a better
name, please let the list know in the next twenty-four hours, or
forever hold your peace.

cheers,
Gaurav

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/