> On 3 Jan 2017, at 6:24 PM, Spencer Williams IV <williamcwilli...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Of the best-suited to represent Colorado Wikimedians, it may very well indeed
> be the most fierce of competitions between Neal and Gaurav, as Neal has
> obviously made significant contributions to Wikipedia's infrastructure while
> Gaurav has obviously made significant contributions to Wikipedia's content. I
> vote to send them both disguised as one person?

Ha, thanks! Unfortunately, I’d be a really bad person to represent Wikimedians
of Colorado given that I’ve moved to Florida :)

Thanks to Neal and Isarra for setting up and sharing
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Colorado_User_Group/wmcon-2017/candidates
 — we have one candidate already! Let’s see how many we can get by January 6,
maybe 11:59pm MT?

cheers,
Gaurav