Yes, certainly. That will be part of "setting the stage". If I had to state
that in a single (long) sentence -- we (each chapter/user
group/stakeholder) are trying to think about how we want the Wikimedia
foundation to look like in 15 years, based on what is most important to us
among the themes developed over the last few months..

I was about to expand on that part in my OP when I figured I should
probably wait for the official material so I don't misstate anything.

Coming soon....

Abhay