Hi everybody,

Last chance to update this before I send it in, especially if you have any
photographs from any local Wikimedia events involving one of us in 2016!
Otherwise, I'll send this in tomorrow.

cheers,
Gaurav

On 29-May-17 05:59:00 PM, Gaurav Vaidya <gau...@ggvaidya.com> wrote:
Hi everybody,

Sorry for forgetting about this: the Wikimedians of Colorado User Group
Annual Report 2016 was due back in March! On the principle that it's
never too late etc., I've written a brief report up at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Colorado_User_Group/Annual_Report_2016.
Please have a look, add any events I've forgotten about, any outcomes of
those meetups you think it'd be useful to mention, and anything else we
did group-wise last year. I'd particularly like any photographs anybody
took of group events that would look good on that page!

Have at it!

cheers,
Gaurav

---