Awesome, thanks, Neal!

-I

On 21/08/18 21:16, Neal McBurnett wrote:
Thanks, Isarra!!

I added a bit of detail and clarified the reporting period.
As the recent official notice clarified, Wikimedia User Groups are required to submit an annual
activity report covering the entirety of the 12-month agreement period in order to prompt review
for a renewal. So this covers our "agreement period", from 2017-03-04 (the anniversary of
our "agreement date", when we were recognized on 2016-03-04) to 2018-03-04.

I removed "anything else" but please go ahead and add more.
I added this to the Reports page at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports

After a day or two we should finalize this and post it to meta.

-Neal