Monday nights, and the 26th in particular, are good for me. Tuesday the 27th
would also work, and perhaps Thu the 29th.
Boulder would be most convenient for me.

The local 500 Women Scientists group has also been thinking about another event,
so I've BCC'd them.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/