Hello all,

Just a reminder. We are planning to meet at Boisfeuillet Jones Atlanta
Civic Center for the Wikipedia Takes Atlanta event this Saturday, 9/15 at
12 noon. Michael negotiated a free parking at the civic center; mention
that you are attending the Wikipedia event.

395 Piedmont Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA, 30308
http://www.atlantaciviccenter.com/

Please sign up here,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_Atlanta if you are
interested.

See you all.

Ganesh

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Ganesh Krishnamurthy <
ganeshkmur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have created a Facebook group page,
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/wikimedia.atlanta/ for the social media
> savvy folks.
>

> On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Ganesh Krishnamurthy <
> ganeshkmur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Richard, great suggestion.
>>
>> I checked this Google map of the NRHP locations and found a crowded
>> section in the downtown between Peachtree center and Five Points MARTA
>> stations. We just need to finalize the route of the photo walk. We could
>> meet at Five Points MARTA and branch out.
>>

>> https://maps.google.com/maps?q=http:%2F%2Ftoolserver.org%2F~para%2Fcgi-bin%2Fkmlexport%3Farticle%3DNational_Register_of_Historic_Places_listings_in_Fulton_County,_Georgia%26usecache%3D1&ll=33.755994,-84.39075&spn=0.017804,0.038409&t=m&z=15
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Pharos <pharosofalexand...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> You should also check out list this, as the NRHP sites are the focus
>>> of the international Wiki Loves Monuments contest, and you might make
>>> one of these you 'starting point' and/or plan a photo walk between
>>> some of the more interesting ones:
>>>

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Register_of_Historic_Places_listings_in_Fulton_County,_Georgia
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Richard