Hello everyone,

Just a reminder. We are planning to meet at Atlanta Fulton County
Library - Central Library this Saturday, November 17 at 2:30PM EST. If you
have not signed up yet, please do so at the following link,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Atlanta/Atlanta_4

I look forward to meeting you all.

Best regards,

Ganesh Krishnamurthy