Hi Minnesota-pedians,

Congratulation on the usergroup application, and great to see the meta
page, and the continuing strong track record of wiki-activism from the Land
of 10,000 Lakes.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Minnesota_User_Group

In addition to setting up the meta page, was the actual application
submitted as well?

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contact/affcomusergroup

Let me know if you good folks ever need help from our Wikimedia NYC chapter.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)