Midwesterners,

In case you haven’t heard yet, we’ll be meeting at noon (Eastern Daylight Time)
TODAY (Saturday the 15th) on the IU Bloomington campus in the Jordan Avenue
garage. From there, we’ll most likely relocate. This is the official
Indy-Evansville-Bloomington Wiknic for the year, though anyone is welcome.

If you join us late, call me at this number
(http://imageshack.us/a/img98/5466/text2imagem283192012063.gif) to find out
where we’ve relocated to. (Apologies for the link, but it’s a security measure
since this is a public list.)

Hint: If you live in Evansville, you can take I-69 most of the way there.

Please bring something edible to share.

See y’all there,
Bob the Wikipedian

<<wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>>