The Wikimedia NYC Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday June 30,
2012 at Jefferson Market Library (425 Sixth Ave / Avenue of the
Americas) in Lower Manhattan.

Business will include the election of a nine-member chapter board of
directors for the nonprofit Wikimedia NYC Chapter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

We'll start the official meeting at the library from 1 pm to 4:30pm,
and afterward we'll walk to dinner at 5 pm, probably at the nearby
Sammy's Noodle.

You can officially 'sign up' at that page, declare yourself a
candidate for the board, and add your ideas and discussion topics to
the agenda!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC#Agenda

Thanks,
Richard