Do folks have a lot of media / archival items? Old (C) Left teeshirts,
stickers, press clippings, event postcards, etc?

I might (might) have a small but very public space that's open 24 hrs/day;
which I could present the idea of a '10 Years of Free Culture' exhibition
to for October.

It would really depend on the materials avail; and it's not my final say on
the gallery-side .. but I'd try!