Hello everyone,

Wikimedia DC will be holding its second annual Wiki Loves Capitol Hill training
on Saturday, April 12. Wiki Loves Capitol Hill focuses on training volunteers
on discussing legislative matters related to Wikimedia with Congressional
staff, and like last year, there is no shortage of things to talk about!

This is the current list of agenda items:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Slowking4/congressional_briefing_agenda_2014>.
 Feel free to add things to the list as necessary. Note that Wikimedia DC is
not allowed to advocate for the election or defeat of candidates, and our
ability to spend money on this is highly restricted.

Also, if you happen to be in the DC area in mid-April, we would be very happy
to see you participate!

—
James Hare
President, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
@harej / @wikimediadc