Hello Nathan,

We talked in the same mailing list about a year ago as copied below but
never had a conversation. Do you still do Wikipedia stuff?

I just saw this New York Times article called The Geography of
Fame<http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/opinion/sunday/the-geography-of-fame.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0>and
was reminded about your proposal for Passing On, as I thought that the
data supporting one could support the other.

If you ever apply for Wikimedia
funding<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab>then let me know
and I will comment on your proposal. There is actually a
closing date for funding proposals at the end of this month. I think these
happen 2-3 times a year.

Also, if you are interested, you are welcome to attend and present at our
National United States WikiConference, a Wikipedia conference in NYC at the
end of May. <http://wikiconferenceusa.org/wiki/Main_Page>

CC'd on this email are my friends Jen and Bob. They were talking about
Geography of Fame, and I thought they might want to see your project also.

yours,