Dorothy,

KIWIX, the offline Wikipedia, is an awesome project of the Swiss chapter.
Ten years ago Jimbo used to say that Wikipedia was almost done and they
would start distributing it all on CD, because there were CDs then. Those
Swiss guys have great ideas of finally doing this.

I look forward to hearing updates and am glad you and Jen could go to this.

yours,

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814