Hi All,

Per our discussion at our last meeting with Asaf, I brought up an idea that
a few of us have been discussing, that is, applying for a PEG (Project and
Event Grant.. rolling application..) to create a small-grants program
shared by Wikimedia NYC and New England Wikimedians
<http://ne-wikimedians.org/wiki/Home>. That way, if someone from either
chapter wanted to attend a Wikipedia event in the NYC/New England area,
they could apply for a small grant for travel and a hostel.

I've put the idea up on Idealab. Please sign your name if interested, and
perhaps we can continue the discussion on-Wiki.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/WM_NYC,_NE_inter-chapter_event_and_travel_compensation

Thanks!

Dorothy

--
Dorothy Howard
Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO)