Here's a multilingual-focused Wikipedia event we are holding on Saturday
afternoon:

The Spoken Wikipedia Workshop NYC will be held on Saturday July 26, 3:30 -
5:30pm at Brooklyn Public Library - Central Library:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

I've also proposed for those who are interested afterward, a social
wiki-dinner around Prospect Heights and Shakespeare in the Parking Lot
(Twelfth Night!).

http://shakespeareintheparkinglot.com/

(Note of caution: Our meeting room at BPL officially only holds 10 people,
so there's a possibility not everyone will get a seat in there, but there
is also the public area around the library.)

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)