Being a paramedic, the first thing PEG brings to mind is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percutaneous_endoscopic_gastrostomy

But that seems unlikely. En.wiki's dab page was similarly unenlightening:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PEG

Google almost misled me into thinking it was a "Public Education Grant",
but finally at the very bottom of the search page I found:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG

Sent from my Droid 4
Elias Friedman A.S., CCEMT-P
אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי