Dear NYC Wikipedians,

Sorry for the barrage of emails today (!) but I wanted to send a separate
invitation for a *non-METRO-related Wikipedia event* that I've been
planning with Sian Evans, Michael Mandiberg, and Jacqueline Mabey of
the *Art+Feminism
*Wikipedia group.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/ArtAndFeminism>

*ArtAndFeminism Train the Trainers / October 27 2014 / CUNY Graduate Center*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC/ArtAndFeminism_Training_0ct2014

Thus, this is not your regular Edit-a-thon, but a lesson-planned event to
get professionals and those that want to be event facilitators up to speed
on how to run edit-a-thons and what they need to know about editing to be a
future Edit-a-thon trainer.

The event aspires to be an opportunity to train future facilitators of
Edit-a-thons -  particularly ArtandFeminism Edit-a-thons, which our group
will be organizing in the Spring to coincide with the anniversary of last
year's <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/ArtAndFeminism_2014>
successful and highly reported-on Art+Feminism Edit-a-thon campaign.

I invite you to come and participate in this event, especially if you want
to learn about and discuss how to be a better Edit-a-thon facilitator.

If you have any questions, again, please do not hesitate to contact me or
one of the other organizers.

All the best,

Dorothy Howard

--
Dorothy Howard, Wikipedian-in-Residence and Open Data Fellow
Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO)