Hi Dorothy,
So I was planning to go to MOMA on the 7th but seeing as how there is now a
Brooklyn Museum date, I will likely do that instead. I will however double
check with the AfroCROWD ppl who told me they would attend MOMA and see if
they will come with me to BK museum instead.

For now I am RSVP'd on both pages until I sort it out.

Best,

A L I C E   B A C K E R
Haitian Blog Aggregator: http://haitianbloggers.com
LOF1804 Podcast: http://www.kiskeacity.com